Lefties get tired of their gaming sessions being held back by the restrictions imposed on them by standard keyboards. That’s why left handed ergonomic keyboards are so popular among gamers who want to play at their best.
This blog post will cover the advantages and disadvantages of left-handed gaming keyboards, as well as some tips for making your lefty keyboard experience better!
Who should use a left handed keyboard?
Left handed keyboards are for lefties only. If you’re right-handed, using a lefty keyboard can cause some really frustrating difficulties with typing and gaming sessions. Not to mention that it’s just not ergonomic!
What’s the difference between a standard keyboard and an ergonomic one?
You may be wondering what exactly sets these two types of keyboards apart from each other. The answer is in their design; by making alterations to how keys are positioned on your board, left handers get more comfortable gameplay experience thanks to easier access to shortcuts, as well as less strain on wrists while typing. It also has specialized keypads which make game commands much simpler than they would otherwise be if done without them .
Sublime Ergonomics with the Ultimate Gaming Keyboard
This is what makes left handed gaming keyboards
In addition, the ergonomic design of a gaming keyboard prevents strain for your wrists while you type. This means that as long as you have an ergonomic gaming keyboard and mouse setup, then all games will be played with minimal effort on your part. If we take care of our hands now by using these devices, they’ll still work well when we get older!
Pros on lefties using left handed keybpoards:
- Lefties can use their natural hand position more comfortably .
- They provide better wrist support than standard keyboards because there’s less bending required to reach keys near the centerline of the board.
- The keypad provides improved navigation options in certain types of video game genres (think strategy RPGs).
The ergonomic benefits of a left hand gaming keyboard are immediate–the same as with any other ergonomic device that’s designed specifically for your needs. You’ll be able to play more comfortably and this will ultimately improve your gaming ability and experience.
What Makes A Left Keyboard Different?
Having the number pad on the left combined with hot keys, allows lefties to have the best of both worlds because they can use the keyboard for typing and navigation while still accessing most of their game commands without having to put down the keyboard.
It also provides better support than a standard keyboard because it takes less bending to reach keys near the centerline of the board.
Lefties also benefit from ergonomic keyboards with a keypad that provides navigation options in certain types of video game genres (think strategy RPGs).
Cons on switching your keyboard
- The lefty’s right hand must do all the work when using a mouse for games or applications where both hands are required.
- Because there is no number pad on the left side, many gamers might find themselves moving their body across the room every time they need to use a calculator app like Excel if they’re playing on their desktops!
- Lefties may find it challenging at first because they will have a new set up with which to get used to
- A left handed gaming keyboard is not compatible with all operating systems, so make sure you research before buying!
Comfort and Control for All Gamers
Due to the nature of gaming, which involves extensive times on the computer, the gamer must feel comfortable and in control. This is why ergonomic products are so popular with because they promote the long-term health of your body and provide a unique gaming experience that you may not be able to find elsewhere.
Lefties, for example, have an advantage from left handed keyboards as these allow them to feel more comfortable while also using their dominant arm–their right hand–to use keystrokes!
For those who want even more comfort during gameplay, there are other ergonomics solutions such as wrist rests or mouse mats which can help relieve discomfort over time. These products will make it easier for gamers to play at high levels without sacrificing their own personal well being.”
Conclusion – Choose Your Weapon
Chose your the right keyboard for the right game and you will not only win more often, but you will also find a keyboard that helps you be more comfortable.
Here are other advantages you may not have considered:
- Ergonomic keyboards are more expensive but will make gaming much easier on your body over time.
- If you’re a leftie, this is an especially good investment as it will allow you to use the arm that’s most comfortable for you, making your gaming experience more enjoyable.
- Design features such as keypad positioning or shortcut keys can help customize your experience even further and improve your gaming ability!
Bottom line, making the right investment may seem expensive at first but in the end will promote health and enjoyment… don’t go cheap!